- Covenant Academy’s first Junior/Senior Prom was held at Falcon Place in McMinnville on Saturday evening.
- Senior Hannah Griffin won the Regional Bible Drill on Saturday and will compete in the State Bible Drill in Mt. Juliet on Saturday.
- Middle School Soccer Team defeated Providence Christian Academy and Lighthouse Christian Academy. The High School lost a close game to Lighthouse on Thursday.
- Soccer Schedule for the week: Monday — High School away game at Christian Community School (506 Hester Dr. White House, Tn); Tuesday — Middle School Home Game vs Lighthouse Christian Academy 5:00 at the Pridelands; Thursday (if win on Tuesday) — Middle School game 5:00 at the Pridelands. Saturday (if win on Tuesday) — Middle School plays at 1:00 or 2:30 at the Pridelands.
- Tuesday — Christian T-Shirt Tuesday
- Thursday — National Day of Prayer
- Lunch Entrees: Monday – Ham & Turkey Roll ups (check back for updates); Tuesday – Taco Salad; Wednesday -tba; Thursday – Papa John’s Pizza; Friday – Cheeseburgers
- Fun Painting Class – May 13th 2:00 – 5:00 PM
Need an idea for a gift for Mom for Mother’s Day? Or do you just want something fun to do on a Saturday afternoon? On Saturday May 13th between 2 pm and 5 pm in the Covenant Academy Art room we will have a clay pot painting class. You can even plant mom a flower in your new creation. All supplies provided, including choice of small or medium flower pot, paint, potting soil and plants. We’ll even seal it for you! To sign up or if you have questions please call or message Stephanie Fish 615-275-7128 or Sarah Netherton 931-808-9651. Look forward to seeing you there!
$20.00 for Medium pot / $25.00 with Flower
$12.00 for Small pot / $15.00 with Flower
- Graduations – Kindergarten 5/16; High School 5/19
- Golf Tourney – 5/20 at WillowBrook Golf Club. Here is a link to the Tournament Registration form. Sign up early, we have been aggressively marketing to WillowBrook golfers and we are expecting a full field this year.
- Summer Day Camp — Full details on the Summer Day Camp available here.
- Please return your Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year as soon as possible, so that our Board of Directors can adequately plan our Budget. Registration forms may be downloaded here.