- Book Fair – The Book Fair was an exciting part of the week — even the Pre-K students got in on the fun in the Library this past week. Mrs. Tina Lassiter was very pleased with all of the participation and she wishes to thank all of the parents, grandparents, staff members, and high school students who stepped up to help run the book fair all week.
- The High School soccer team had their match with Victory Baptist on Monday night postponed to this coming Monday due to lightning. On Tuesday they traveled to Franklin Classical where they had another spectacular offensive performance beating the Knights 7 – 1. Thursday the High School Soccer team travelled to Fayetteville to make up an earlier rainout – the game was a 0-0 tie until late in the contest when Grant Peterson buried an outside shot giving the Lions a 1-0 road victory.
- Soccer Schedule for the week: Monday — High School home game vs Victory Baptist Academy 4:30 at Pistole Park. Tuesday — Middle School plays at Providence Christian Academy (Murfreesboro) 4:30. Thursday Middle and High School vs Lighthouse Christian at the Pridelands 4:30 start for Middle School. Thursday will be Senior Night for our Senior Soccer Players Taylor, Hannah, and Samuel.
- Field Trip to Six Flags over Georgia for 8th – 12th Grade students on Friday. The vans will leave school for Six Flags at 6:00 AM and we expect to return around midnight.
Students in 8th – 12th grades not attending the Field Trip are expected to attend school on Friday.
- Lunch Entrees for the week: Monday – Ham or Turkey Sandwich; Tuesday – Taco Salad; Wednesday – Chicken Spaghetti; Thursday – Chili/Grilled Cheese; Friday – Cheeseburgers
- Graduations – Kindergarten 5/16; High School 5/19
- Golf Tourney – 5/20 at WillowBrook Golf Club. Here is a link to the Tournament Registration form. Sign up early, we have been aggressively marketing to WillowBrook golfers and we are expecting a full field this year.
- Summer Day Camp — Full details on the Summer Day Camp available here.
- Please return your Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year as soon as possible, so that our Board of Directors can adequately plan our Budget. Registration forms may be downloaded here.