- Easter Egg Fun – Thursday was filled with parties and egg hunting fun for the younger grades, while some
of the older elementary students helped the pre-school teachers by hiding eggs and helping he pre-schoolers hunt eggs.
- The Middle School and High School Soccer teams both won on Monday night against Franklin Christian in the inaugural soccer match at the CA Pridelands. The High School’s match with Community Christian on Tuesday was postponed due to lightning and storms. On Thursday evening the High School team traveled to Hartsville and came home with a victory over United Christian Academy.
- Soccer Schedule for the week: Monday — High School home game vs Victory Baptist Academy 4:30 at the Pridelands.
Tuesday — Middle School and High School teams play at Franklin Classical.FCS Cancelled Tuesday’s Game. Thursday — High School plays at Riverside Christian in Fayetteville (rain-out makeup game). Friday — scrimmage 3:30 at Warren County Middle School (Football Stadium) — High School plays 1st Half; Middle School plays 2nd Half.
- Tuesday is Christian T-Shirt Tuesday.
- Book Fair will be in the Library All Week. Fair hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00-3:30; Wednesday 8:00-4:30; Friday 8:00-Noon.
- Lunch Entrees for the week: Monday – Ham; Tuesday – Taco Salad, Wednesday – Loaded Potato Soup & Grilled Cheese, Thursday – Grilled Chicken Breast, Friday – Cheeseburgers
- Our 2nd Annual Fishing Tournament is Saturday. This tournament offers over $6,000 in guaranteed prize money and we have a number of slots still open. All details regarding the Fishing Tourney available here.
- Prom Tickets — Juniors and Seniors attending Prom on April 29th need to see Mrs. Becky Hillis this week to confirm their tickets and choose their meal if they have not done so already.
- Soccer Senior Night April 27th.
- Six Flags Field Trip for 8th – 12th Grades April 28th.
- Kindergarten Graduation May 16th / High School Graduation May 19th
- Summer Day Camp — A survey will has been sent out to determine interest in a CA Summer Day Camp that would be open to the public. If you are interested please fill out this survey.
- Please return your Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year as soon as possible, so that our Board of Directors can adequately plan our Budget. Registration forms may be downloaded here.