- Purple Pinkie Day was a huge success!! CA raised $1,060 dollars to help eradicate Polio.
- The Middle School and High School Soccer team both scored impressive victories over Currey Ingram Academy on Friday evening at Pistole Park.
- Soccer Schedule for the week: Monday — Middle School and High School home games vs Franklin Christian Academy at the Pridelands. The Middle School game is scheduled to begin at 4:30 and the High School game will begin around 5:30. After several postponements due to wet field conditions this will be our first game at our new facilities. The High School Soccer team also has road games scheduled for Tuesday in White House, Tn and Thursday in Hartsville, Tn. Both teams will practice on Wednesday at the Pridelands – no other practices are scheduled this week.
- NO SCHOOL on Friday – Good Friday Holiday.
- Lunch Entrees for the week: Monday – Fish Sticks; Tuesday – Taco Salad, Wednesday – Chicken Nuggets, Thursday – French Toast / Pancakes & Sausage.
- Covenant Fellowship Church invites you to attend the following Holy Week events: Thursday at 7:00 PM — Living Last Supper in the Upper Sanctuary, Saturday at 2:00 PM — Easter Egg Hunt — come to the CA Gymnasium, Sunday at 6:00 AM — Sunrise Service followed by breakfast — meet outside the Upper Sanctuary, Sunday at 10:30 — Easter Worship Service with Special Music and Message presented by the Covenant Youth.
- Spring Book Fair April 17th – 21st — Volunteers needed to run the Book Fair during school hours. If you can help out please contact Shannon in the office 668-6185
- Fishing Tournament Early Bird Special ends this Friday. This tournament offers over $6,000 in guaranteed prize money and we have a number of slots still open. All details regarding the Fishing Tourney available here.
- Six Flags Field Trip for 8th – 12th Grades on April 28th — Permission Slips / Ticket Request forms were sent in an email via TeacherEase, if you did not receive yours you may download it here.
- Prom Tickets — Juniors and Seniors attending Prom on April 29th need to see Mrs. Becky Hillis this week to confirm their tickets and choose their meal if they have not done so already.
- Summer Day Camp — A survey will be sent out this week to determine interest in a CA Summer Day Camp that would be open to the public. A link to the survey will be inserted here when it is ready.
- Please return your Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year as soon as possible, so that our Board of Directors can adequately plan our Budget. Registration forms may be downloaded here.