A huge thank you to everyone who helped and/or ate at the Fair Food Booth last week. We will announce results at a later date once all of the bills have been paid; however early indications are that we came close to equaling last year in sales, which is a miracle considering the rainy, windy, cool weather we had early in the week.
- All For Books Activities All Week Long
- Monday – Inside Out Day (bring $1 and wear your uniform inside out) **HS Boys Basketball Conditioning 3:00-4:30
- Tuesday – Christian T-Shirt Tuesday (bring $1 to wear blue jeans) ** HS Volleyball at Curry Ingram 6:00 ** Elementary Basketball Practice 3:00 – 4:30 ** Elementary Basketball Parent Meeting 4:30 ** MS&HS Basketball Open Gym 3:00 – 5:00
- Wednesday – Sports Day (bring $1 and wear your favorite jersey or sports T-Shirt with uniform bottoms)
- Thursday – Patriotic Day (bring $1 and wear red, white, and/or blue shirt with uniform bottoms) ** MS, JV, Varsity Volleyball matches at Franklin Christian Academy 4:30/5:30/6:30
- Friday – Western Day (bring $1 and wear favorite Western attire / bring $5 and wear a Western Hat.
- Lunch Entrees: Monday – Vegetable Beef Soup & Grilled Cheese; Tuesday – Taco Salad; Wednesday – Chicken Nuggets; Thursday – Pizza; Friday – Cheeseburger
- Be sure to like our Facebook page (covenant academy lions) if you do Facebook.
- Calling all Music Lovers — Mrs. McVey will be setting up our first school Band this year. If you happen to have a clarinet, saxophone or other band instrument stashed in a closet or your attic, please consider donating it to our Band program. Bring instrument donations to the school office and Mrs. Shannon will be happy to issue you a receipt that you can use on your Income Taxes.