- Tuesday – Christian T-Shirt Tuesday; 1st Home Volleyball matches of the season 4:30, 5:30, & 6:30.
- Thursday – Home Volleyball matches 5:00 & 6:00. Fair Food Booth Meeting after he last Volleyball Game – We have some big shoes to fill at the Fair Booth this year and this meeting is to plan how we are going to do that.
- Lunch Entrees: Monday – Salisbury Steak; Tuesday – Burritos; Wednesday – Pizza; Thursday – Potato Soup & Grilled Cheese; Friday – Cheeseburgers
- Dress Code Change — For the 2017-18 school year we are adding a light blue polo embroidered with the school logo to the dress code. These shirts will be allowed to be worn during the normal dress code school days. Since light blue can be interpreted very broadly, only light blue polos ordered through the school will be allowed. Navy and white uniform tops may still be purchased wherever you choose to shop. Only light blue must be purchased through the school. We will have samples of the light blue polos and order forms available on Registration Night, August 7th. The cost will run from $10-$18 depending on the style and size. Orders forms were sent home on Friday. Please return your orders quickly so that we can get the new shirts in soon.
- Discount Cards — Discount Card Sale is in progress. As has been the case in the past, each family has a sales quota.
- HELP WANTED — Fair Food Booth Work Schedules are posted with more info here. Mr. Smith is scheduling Clean-Up Days for the Fair Food Booth. Contact him firstname.lastname@example.org if you have time available to work on the booth.
- Be sure to like our Facebook page (covenant academy lions) if you do Facebook.
- Calling all Music Lovers — Mrs. McVey will be setting up our first school Band this year. If you happen to have a clarinet, saxophone or other band instrument stashed in a closet or your attic, please consider donating it to our Band program. Bring instrument donations to the school office and Mrs. Shannon will be happy to issue you a receipt that you can use on your Income Taxes.
- A Huge Thank-You to Mrs. Michelle Brock and her helpers for running another great Consignment Sale. A date for the Spring/Summer Consignment Sale will be announced later.