Family Fun Night will be Monday August 21st at the Manchester Recreation Center. We will have the pool from 6:15 pm to 8:15 pm. Please wear appropriate swim wear.
We are asking for help bringing the following per grade:
k – 2 chips
3 – 5 drinks
6 – 8 cookies
9 – 12 plates and cups
Thank you very much! We look forward to seeing the students and families there for some fun!
- Monday – Eclipse event – Please return permission slip .
- Tuesday – Volleyball matches at Franklin Classical 5:00 & 6:00.
- Friday – Volleyball matches at Providence Christian (Murfreesboro) 5:00 & 6:00
- Lunch Entrees: Monday – Chili&Grilled Cheese; Tuesday – Tacos; Wednesday – Chicken Nuggets; Thursday – Baked Ham; Friday – Cheeseburgers
- Dress Code Change — For the 2017-18 school year we are adding a light blue polo embroidered with the school logo to the dress code. These shirts will be allowed to be worn during the normal dress code school days. Since light blue can be interpreted very broadly, only light blue polos ordered through the school will be allowed. Navy and white uniform tops may still be purchased wherever you choose to shop. Only light blue must be purchased through the school. We will have samples of the light blue polos and order forms available on Registration Night, August 7th. The cost will run from $10-$18 depending on the style and size. Orders forms were sent home on Friday. Please return your orders quickly so that we can get the new shirts in soon.
- Discount Cards — Discount Card Sale is in progress. As has been the case in the past, each family will have a sales quota.
- HELP WANTED — Fair Food Booth schedules will be posted soon, keep an eye out here on our website and on our Facebook page for more information. Be sure to like our Facebook page (covenant academy lions) if you do Facebook.
- Calling all Music Lovers — Mrs. McVey will be setting up our first school Band this year. If you happen to have a clarinet, saxophone or other band instrument stashed in a closet or your attic, please consider donating it to our Band program. Bring instrument donations to the school office and Mrs. Shannon will be happy to issue you a receipt that you can use on your Income Taxes.
- Consignment Sale is here — Worker / Consignor Pre-Sale Tuesday 5:00 & 6:00; Public Sale Wed. 10-4, Thur. 10-6, Fri. 10-6; Half Price Sale Sat. 10-2. We need volunteers most Monday afternoon and Saturday – Contact Michelle Brock to help out.